Re: Silver crypto (TLS) requirements - thoughts from Zephyr

Mark Rader

David

We may want to start caveating the advanced criteria for areas where a specific point may not apply.

Mark

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 2:44 PM, Wheeler, David A <dwheeler@...> wrote:
David Brown:
> This probably starts to become more of a Zephyr decision, but what I'm
> trying to make is so that we have a "demo" application that demonstrates
> the full solution, and does all that is needed to be secure.  If we do this
> right, this application won't be very large, and I see no reason to not
> include it in the sample applications in the tree.

That's an interesting approach, but I'm not sure requiring a project to create a "demo"
application just to pass some criteria really adds value.  We want the criteria to
add value!  If you need to do that for testing, though, I can see value in
a requirement like that.

Join CII-badges@lists.coreinfrastructure.org to automatically receive all group messages.