From: Cii-badges-questions@... <Cii-badges-questions@...> On Behalf Of Dmitri Zimine
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2018 6:43 PM
To: cii-badges-questions@...
Cc: Lindsay Hill <LHILL@...>
Subject: [Cii-badges-questions] "Passed" Badge not updated on CNCF Landscape

Hi all,

First thanks for a great service; now could you please help rationalize one little problem:

StackStorm is part of CNCF Landscape. We went through the CII assessment and passed it (it's mature opensource project with history and strong community...)

https://bestpractices.coreinfrastructure.org/en/projects/1833

But in CNCF Landscape the badge still shows as "No CII best practices ".

https://landscape.cncf.io/selected=stack-storm

Do we need to do something extra? Or it's a bug?

Thanks for taking a look;

Dmitri

Join Cii-badges-questions@lists.coreinfrastructure.org to automatically receive all group messages.