From: Cii-badges-questions@... <Cii-badges-questions@...> On Behalf Of Juraci Paixão Kröhling
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 11:37 AM
To: cii-badges-questions@...
Cc: Yuri Shkuro <ys@...>
Subject: Re: [Cii-badges-questions] How do we edit CII report for Jaeger?

Hey there,

I'm the "owner" of the Jaeger project in the CII badge program (project
#1273) and I'm trying to find a way to give permissions to other maintainers to fill out the forms, but can't find how. Would you be able to help us?

Best,
Juca.

On 2/13/19 4:15 PM, Yuri Shkuro wrote:
No I didn't see an edit button. It's not urgent. CNCF TOC is discussing whether higher rank badges are required for graduation.

On Feb 13, 2019, at 3:35 AM, Juraci Paixão Kröhling <jpkroehling@...> wrote:

I can't seem to be able to add more people to the project (!!), and I assume you don't see the "Edit" button on top, right? If you don't see it, I'll ask the owners of that application.

https://screenshots.firefox.com/vSZ4K0xzeMEHU5D2/bestpractices.corein
frastructure.org

I worked a bit in the report today but had to work on other things afterwards. There seems to be a lot of new questions there! If there's something "urgent" you want me to fill in, let me know.

- Juca.

On 2/12/19 8:16 PM, Yuri Shkuro wrote:
It comes readonly for me
image.png