Minor update (version 1.1.0) in "develop" branch ready to go?
Kevin P. Fleming (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I've been lurking and watching the pull requests, and this set of updates certainly gets my vote, for what that's worth.
From: dwheeler@... At: Jul 27 2015 16:18:56
Subject: Re:[cii-census] Minor update (version 1.1.0) in "develop" branch ready to go?
David A. Wheeler
Sam and I have a minor update of the cii-census queued up in the "develop" branch. Below is a draft ChangeLog.
I'd like to release the develop branch this Wednesday as the new "master" branch. I don't think the changes are controversial, but I'd like to hear if others agree :-). It has a number of smaller improvements, a bugfix, and adds a number of projects.
--- David A. Wheeler
= DRAFT CHANGELOG =
2015-11-15 Version 1.1.0
* Issue #29: Included breakdown of risk index score into the result
* Added original cached data from Openhub and Debian,
put in original_cache folder
* Included latest cached data and results put in latest_cache folder
* Added projects suggested by pull requests (fail2ban, glib-networking,
openvpn, clamav, dnsmasq, encfs, ffmpeg,owncloud, qemu, rsync, samba,
virt-manager, git, subversion, mercurial, bzr, parted, vlc)
* Fixed string and integer comparison bugs for CVE and 12-month
* Issue #22: get language and role for each project from
apt_cache_dumpavail.txt, not through web scraping
* Issue #28: only the 'worst' score is obtained from exposure values,
making the code input processing more robust
* General Code clean up
* Added script to load results.csv into a SQLite database
(thanks to Florian Weimer)